- Broiled Chipotle Tilapia with Avocado Sauce
Broiled Chipotle Tilapia with Avocado Sauce
Course: Main Course
Products: Toaster Ovens
- 1 small avocado, halved, pitted and peeled
- 3 Tablespoons sour cream
- 1 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 1/2 teaspoons chipotle and roasted garlic seasoning, divided
- 1 Tablespoon mayonnaise
- 1/2 pound tilapia
- Chopped cilantro
- Beat avocado, sour cream, lime juice and 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoning in a medium bowl until well blended. Cover and refrigerate.
- Preheat toaster oven on broil.
- Mix mayonnaise and remaining 1 teaspoon seasoning in small bowl.
- Brush mayonnaise mixture on both sides of tilapia.
- Place coated fish on pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
- Broil fish 10 minutes or until fish flakes with a fork.
- Serve with Avocado Sauce and garnish with lime slices and cilantro, if desired.