Course: Beverages, Quick and Easy
- 1 cup water
- 6 Tablespoons ground espresso or other dark roast coffee
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla syrup
- 3 cups crescent-shaped ice cubes (about 30 ice cubes)
- Whipped cream
- Pour water into water reservoir. Place coffee filter in brew basket. Add ground espresso; brew coffee.
- Place milk, caramel topping, vanilla syrup and brewed coffee in blender jar. Add ice to mixture in blender.
- Press PULSE 4 or 5 times to chop ice. Then, blend on HIGH until mixture is thoroughly blended.
- Add cookies to mixture in blender. PULSE until cookies are blended into mixture.
- Drizzle inside of container with caramel topping. Fill with Frappe mixture. Top with whipped cream and drizzle with additional caramel topping, if desired.
Serves: 2 to 3