Course: Beverages, Quick and Easy
- 3/4 cup water
- 4 Tablespoons ground espresso or other dark roast coffee
- 1/4 cup whole milk
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 Tablespoon chocolate syrup
- 2 chocolate sandwich cookies, broken into pieces
- 2 1/2 cups crescent-shaped ice cubes (about 24 ice cubes)
- Whipped cream
- Pour water into water reservoir. Place coffee filter in brew basket. Add ground espresso; brew coffee.
- Place milk, sugar, chocolate syrup and brewed coffee in blender jar. Add ice to mixture in blender.
- Press PULSE 4 or 5 times to chop ice. Then, blend on HIGH until mixture is thoroughly blended.
- Add cookies to mixture in blender. PULSE until cookies are blended into mixture.
- Top with whipped cream and additional cookie pieces, if desired.
Serves: 2 to 3