Course: Quick and Easy, Beverages
- 1 cup water
- 6 Tablespoons ground espresso or other dark roast coffee
- 1/4 cup skim milk
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 3 cups crescent-shaped ice cubes (about 30 ice cubes)
- Pour water into water reservoir. Place coffee filter in brew basket. Add ground espresso; brew coffee.
- Place milk, sugar and brewed coffee in blender jar. Add ice to mixture in blender.
- Press PULSE 4 or 5 times to chop ice. Then, blend on HIGH until mixture is thoroughly blended.
Serves: 2 to 3