Squishy Apple Pie
Course: Main Course
- 2 medium apples, peeled and seeded
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon, if desired
- Pour 2/3 cup water into water reservoir and cover it. Assemble processing bowl and steaming basket with slicing disc.
- Slice apples into steaming basket. Remove lid and slicing disc, then replace lid.
- Steam until light turns off.
- Remove steaming basket. Reserve steaming liquid from processing bowl for pureeing. Insert puree/chopping blade and place apples and cinnamon into bowl.
- Puree, adding enough reserved liquid to reach desired consistency. Cool before serving.
- Refrigerate remaining mixture or freeze in storage containers.
Makes: 1 cup