Test Kitchen Tips:
- Place almonds in a bowl and pour
in enough boiling water to cover the almonds. Cover bowl and place in
refrigerator overnight, (6-8 hours). Strain the water from almonds and
- Place the Strainer Basket into the blender jar and press firmly into place.
- Pour water in basket with one cup of soaked almonds.
- Cover and blend until liquefied, about 1 minute.
- Add sugar and vanilla. Pulse until sugar is completely dissolved.
- With lid and strainer basket in place, pour into ice-filled glass or pour into pitcher and chill.
Almond Milk will last in the refrigerator for about 3-5 days. Shake well before using.
For blending in traditional blenders, blend until liquefied, then strain out pulp and seeds using a soup strainer into a pitcher.