Apple Pear Raspberry Sauce
Course: Dressings, Sauces, Marinades
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Blenders
- 2 apples, cored, peeled and sliced
- 1 pear, cored, peeled and quartered
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons raspberries
Serves: 1 (1 1/2 cup serving)
- Combine apples, pear, sugar, lemon juice and water in a small saucepan. Cover and cook 5 minutes or until soft.
- Let cool slightly then pour into blender.
- Add raspberries and puree about 15 seconds.