Arroz con Pollo
Course: Main Course
Products: Slow Cookers
- 8 bone-in skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cans (10 oz. each) diced tomatoes & green chilies, undrained
- 1 medium green bell pepper, cubed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 can (14 oz.) chicken broth
- 3/4 cup roasted red peppers, drained and cut in strips
- 1 box (8 oz.) Spanish-style yellow rice mix
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 package (10 oz.) frozen peas
- Lime wedges and chopped cilantro
- Add all ingredients except peas to slow cooker crock. Stir until well blended.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 4 hours or LOW 8 hours.
- Serve with lime wedges and chopped cilantro.