- For chicken, combine soy sauce, Siriracha sauce, rice vinegar, garlic and ginger.
- Layer chicken and sauce in crock. Cover and cook on LOW 8 hours or HIGH 4 to 5 hours.
- Remove chicken. Reserve sauce.
- Pull meat from bones and discard bones. Shred chicken and stir in enough reserved sauce to moisten.
- For Peanut Sauce, combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl. Stir until well blended.
- To make wraps, toss shredded coleslaw with cilantro and green onion in large bowl.
- Place chicken mixture on a tortilla; top with Peanut Sauce and coleslaw mixture. Roll up and enjoy!
TEST KITCHEN TIP: Let
chicken cool 10 to 15 minutes before shredding. After shredding, serve
immediately or cover and refrigerate. Serve cold chicken topped with
coleslaw mixture and Peanut Sauce in Rice Paper Wrappers.
Visit www.foodsafety.gov for more information on safe internal cooking temperatures.