- Puree bananas and eggs in food processor bowl.
- Spray slow cooker crock with cooking spray and place in slow cooker base.
- Pour banana mixture into crock. Stir in milk, brown sugar, vanilla and 2 teaspoons cinnamon until well blended.
- Fold in bread cubes until bread is coated.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 2 1/2 to 3 hours or LOW 5 1/2 to 6 hours.
- Serve with Cinnamon Hard Sauce.
- To make Cinnamon Hard Sauce: Using a Stand Mixer, beat butter in small bowl until creamy. Gradually add confectioners’ sugar, rum, 1 teaspoon cinnamon and salt until smooth and well blended.
TEST KITCHEN TIPS: Any leftover Cinnamon Hard Sauce would be great over pancakes, waffles, or French toast. If serving without Cinnamon Hard Sauce, sprinkle with a mixture of 1 Tablespoon confectioners' sugar and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.