Bebe Tropical Fruit Smoothie
Course: Kid Friendly
Products: Baby Food Maker
- 1 large ripe mango, peeled and seeded
- 1 medium ripe banana, peeled and cut into chunks
- ¼ cup vanilla yogurt
- Pour 2/3 cup water into water reservoir and cover it. Assemble processing bowl and steaming basket with slicing disc.
- Slice mango into steaming basket. Remove lid and slicing disc, then replace lid.
- Steam until light turns off.
- Remove steaming basket. Reserve steaming liquid from processing bowl for pureeing. Insert puree/chopping blade and place mango and banana in bowl. Puree, adding enough reserved liquid to reach desired consistency. Cool before serving.
- Stir in yogurt.
- Refrigerate remaining mixture or freeze in storage containers.
Makes: 1 1/4 cups