This is an exciting opportunity to work at our Headquarters office with some of the best product teams in our industry. HBB’s product teams are responsible for developing innovate products from ideation through to launch of the product. Responsibilities of the Product Manager include:
- Analyze category, identify consumer needs and any gaps there in, review market place trends and translate these into product concepts.
- Lead the development and launch of products within assigned categories
- Create and implement category strategies and tactics to drive profitable business growth
- Work with Business Development and sales to create selling stories for individual products, product platforms and the overall product line within the brand positioning
- Participate in Retail Account presentations as necessary
- Review P&Ls
- Handle the day-to-day aspects of running the business
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field, MBA preferred
- At least 6 years relevant experience in consumer product marketing, with strong experience in product development of consumer durables
- Proven record of effectively managing cross-functional teams
- Proven ability to analyze financial information and other relevant business metrics
- Strong presentation, negotiation, and communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
The successful candidate will be a creative, results driven self-starter with a strong work ethic, excellent organization, interpersonal and communication skills, and will have demonstrated the ability to work independently and use good judgment. Local candidates highly preferred.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package in a tobacco-free and drug-free work environment. We do not consider candidates who use tobacco products. Military Veterans, minorities and females are encouraged to apply. No third party recruiters please.