We are seeking local candidates for a part-time opportunity as a Digital Designer located at our headquarters office in Innsbrook Corporate Park. The individual in this position will design, develop, and produce digital art for online content marketing.
- Create digital design for banner advertising, web page graphics, social media promotion graphics, photo tagging, digital sales support materials, and enhanced photo coordination for web and online retailer use
- Through digital design, find visual ways to inform and persuade consumers to purchase our product while meeting established brand design style and content standards
- Works closely with the Creative Director, and the Consumer Marketing and Customer Business Development teams
- A Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or comparable visual art degree
- At least two years of digital design and production working experience
- Demonstrated creative problem solving skills
- Proven skill in project management and project coordination
- Technical skills to include expert level Adobe CS6 InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator
- Product Marketing, digital banner animation, food photography are all desired skills
- Experience with new digital online delivery technologies is a plus
- The ability to work up to 29 hours per week
Our employees enjoy working in a tobacco-free and drug-free environment. We do not consider candidates who use tobacco products. Females, minorities, military veterans, and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply.