Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc., a leading designer, marketer, and distributor of small household and commercial appliances, is seeking qualified candidates for our position of eCommerce Sales and Marketing Manager, Amazon to drive sales and margin of our products through Amazon.com. The position will be located in the Seattle area.
Responsibilities of the position include:
- Manage Amazon online item catalog content and item set up
- Monitor and analyze key competitor sites
- Plan and execute online marketing activities and promotional programs
- Coordinate HBB media efforts with Amazon activities
- Forecast inventory, site traffic trend analysis, and conduct post promotion analysis
- Maintain brand store, execute VINE, A+ detail pages, and upload video
The basic qualifications of the position include:
- A 4-year degree in Marketing, Business or Sales Management or a related field
- At least 5 years relevant experience in eCommerce Sales and Marketing
- Business experience with Amazon
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proven computer skills to include Microsoft Office Suite.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Our employees enjoy working in a tobacco-free and drug-free environment. We do not consider candidates who use tobacco products. Females, minorities, military veterans, and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply.