Marketing Copywriter – Part-Time
Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc., a leading designer, marketer, and distributor of small household and commercial appliances, is seeking local candidates for a part-time opportunity as a Marketing Copywriter located at our headquarters office in Innsbrook Corporate Park. The individual in this position will work closely with the Content Marketing Team to develop content for each channel and ensure all consumer facing assets reflect the personality of each brand.
Write, edit, post, and proof content and copy for a variety of channels within the Hamilton Beach Brands Marketing Department
- Write copy for online retailers, copy for social media channels, content for online marketing, and write press releases
- Edit copy for message clarity, flow, consistency, grammar, brand voice and tone
- Manage projects in a timely fashion for multiple deliverables on competing timelines
- A Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Creative Writing, Public Relations, English, or Communications
- At least two years of copywriting, editing, and proofreading experience
- Proven ability to work with all Social Platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Wordpress, Pinterest, Instagram, etc.)
- Demonstrated ability to write marketing content (casual lifestyle to semi-formal)
- Experience cooking at home and a demonstrated enthusiasm for food
- To be considered for this position, candidates must submit three writing samples
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Our employees enjoy working in a tobacco-free and drug-free environment. We do not consider candidates who use tobacco products. Females, minorities, military veterans, and disabled individuals are encouraged to apply.