Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc. is a leading designer, marketer, and distributor of small household and commercial appliances. We have a culture of team work and ethical behavior. We roll up our sleeves and work hard to design, develop, and distribute products that have been pleasing customers for more than a century. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for a Distribution Specialist at our Olive Branch, Mississippi Distribution Center.
Responsibilities of our Distribution Specialist include:
- Serves as the central point of contact regarding shipments from the distribution center
- Sets up routing and assigns carriers in AS-400 system
- Coordinate the scheduling of carriers for outbound loads
- Produces/prints labels for warehouse personnel
- Completes and distributes daily shipping reports
- Files and maintains accurate records
- Help to research, reconcile, and resolve discrepancies
- Serves as backup to other shipping positions
- Assists with special projects and other general office tasks as needed
- Other duties as assigned by the Distribution Management Team
- HS Diploma is required
- 1-2 years of customer service experience is required
- Must be familiar with carriers and traffic operations
- Proven basic computer skills to include MSOffice Suite and a strong knowledge of Excel is required; knowledge of AS400 is also preferred
- Must be able to manage multiple tasks and work in a demanding environment
- Must have demonstrated the ability to use effective written and verbal communication skills
The successful candidate will have demonstrated an above average ability to participate in a team environment, along with the ability to display professionalism and flexibility at all times. This position is the point of contact for customer, carriers, and management.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package in a tobacco-free and drug-free work environment. Military Veterans, minorities, females, and those with disabilities are encouraged to apply. No third party recruiters please.
Please apply at: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=12392892