Assistant Manager, Brand Licensing
Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc., a leading designer, marketer, and distributor of small household and commercial appliances, has an opening for an Assistant Manager, Brand Licensing at our headquarters office in Richmond, Virginia.
The Assistant Manager, Brand Licensing will work to achieve annual licensing revenue goals and expand the brand footprint in a manner consistent with equities of our brands.
- Manage the day to day relationship with multiple brand licensing partners to ensure consistency with the brand image and consumer messaging for both new and existing products
- Manage the new product development process from concept to a timely launch according to contractual requirements
- Provide oversight for final product, packaging and related collateral materials adherence to established brand, manufacturing facility and quality standards
- A BS/BA in marketing, business or some related area
- 2-4 years of experience in project management; Housewares industry is a plus
- Proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated understanding of the importance of brand equity as a Company asset
- Proven record of showing initiative, organization proficiency, prioritization of work, and attention to detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills including the ability to be firm in communications in a non-confrontational way
- Fluency in Spanish is desirable, as is the ability to communicate with business partners for whom English is a second language
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package. Our employees enjoy working in a tobacco-free and drug-free environment. We do not consider candidates who use tobacco products. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply. Apply at: