We are seeking qualified candidates for an IT Service Delivery Leader opportunity. This position ensures the delivery of excellent customer service at all levels of the IT Customer Solutions Team.Responsibilities of the Service Delivery Leader include:
- Provide PC Desktop support services
- Manage end user requests for service
- Act as liaison to the company’s 3rd party Help Desk
- Provide training to technical staff and to end users on Company systems
- Administer end users productivity applications
- Manage the team’s Metric tracking
- Provide a strong focus on service delivery improvements
- Administer and support end user access to systems, Active Directory, Lotus Notes, Google, etc.
- A BS in Information Technology
- Desktop troubleshooting, Help Desk, or related certification
- A minimum of 3 years of IT technical experience, IT customer service experience, and project management experience
- 2+ years performing incident, trend, metric, and root cause analysis
- 2+ years managing vendor relationships and helpdesks, along with working knowledge of industry best practices
- In-depth knowledge of Windows technologies including Windows PC O/S, PC software, anti-virus, basic networking, printing, and software license/deployment management
- Expertise with MS Excel including pivot tables/graphs, and trend/metric analysis
- Excellent skills in the following areas: verbal and written communications; report and technical writing; flowcharting processes; documentation; and training.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated an above average ability to provide excellent service delivery, while managing end user requests in a collaborative team environment.
We offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package in a tobacco-free and drug-free work environment. We do not consider candidates who use tobacco products. Military Veterans, minorities and females are encouraged to apply. No third party recruiters please. Please apply at: https://home2.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=8505682