Caribbean Pork Kabobs
Course: Main Course, Appetizers
Products: Indoor Grills
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Grills
- 1 pound pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a self-sealing plastic bag; seal bag and refrigerate 2 to 24 hours. Remove cubes from marinade; discarding leftover marinade.
- Thread cubes evenly onto four skewers (if using wooden skewers, soak them in water for an hour before using to prevent burning).
- Grill 18 to 20 minutes, turning often, until nicely browned. Serve with hot rice and kabobs of grilled fruit and pepper chunks, if desired.
: 2 to 24 hours Serves: 4