Chile Lime Marinade
Course: Dressings, Sauces, Marinades
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Citrus Juicer
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ - ½ teaspoon ancho chile seasoning (use lesser amount for less heat)
- ¼ cup fresh chopped cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 4.5oz can chopped green chiles
1. Juice lime into cup or into juice accessory cup.
2. Add extra virgin olive oil, garlic, all the spices, cilantro and brown sugar. Mix well.
3. Add can of green chiles (do not drain) and stir to combine.
4. Marinate meat for approximately 30 minutes, then cook.
TEST KITCHEN TIP: This marinade is great for chicken, pork, or beef. Thinner cuts of meat will absorb more flavor – try using tenderloins or cutlets vs thicker cuts of meat.
This recipe developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.