Chocolate Almond Truffles
Course: Quick and Easy, Desserts
Products: Food Choppers, Food Processors
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tablespoons butter
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 package (12 oz.) semi sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup toasted slivered almonds, chopped
- Cocoa powder
- Place heavy cream, butter and almond extract in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM power 3 minutes.
- Add chocolate chips; let stand 1 minute. Stir until well blended.
- Refrigerate 45 minutes to 1 hour or until mixture is scooping consistency.
- Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto parchment paper-lined cookie sheet.
- Roll mixture into balls, then in chopped almonds or cocoa powder to coat. Refrigerate until serving.
Serves: 24 (1 truffle per person)