Chocolate Chip Banana Bread
Course: Desserts, Breads
Products: Hand Mixers, Stand Mixers
This recipe is the perfect use for your old, brown bananas.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Preheat oven 350ºF.
- Spray 9x5x3-inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray and coat with flour.
- In small bowl, combine flour, baking soda and salt.
- Beat eggs and vanilla on high speed until well blended. Mix in bananas, sugar and butter on medium speed until blended.
- Gradually add flour. Continue to mix until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Spread batter into prepared pan.
- Bake 65 to 70 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of bread comes out clean.
Serves: 8 to 10