Creamy Peanut Butter Pie
Course: Desserts, Kid Friendly, Quick and Easy
Products: Hand Mixers, Stand Mixers
Yield: 8 Servings
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 container (12 oz.) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 9-inch graham cracker crust
- In a medium saucepan, combine butter and brown sugar. Cook over medium heat until butter is melted and mixture is smooth; stir frequently. Refrigerate 10 minutes.
- In large bowl, beat peanut butter and brown sugar mixture at LOW speed until blended. Increase speed and beat 1 minute at HIGH speed. Reduce speed to LOW and add whipped topping; beat one additional minute.
- Pour into graham crust and refrigerate for several hours before serving.