Deviled Eggs Florentine
Products: Food Processors, Egg Cooker
- 1 dozen eggs, boiled, peeled and cut lengthwise, remove yolks
- 1/4 small onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup frozen chopped spinach, thawed and moisture removed
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dill weed, optional
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- Using 12-cup food processor and S-blade, with processor running, drop the onion garlic clove into the food chute and mince.
- Add spinach, cream cheese, sour cream, salt, pepper and dill. Process until blended; set aside.
- Use 4-cup food processor bowl and S-blade to combine egg yolks, mayonnaise and prepared mustard.
- Fill egg whites with spinach mixture. Pipe yolk mixture on top of spinach. Sprinke each egg with paprika.
TEST KITCHEN TIP: To serve eggs without an egg plate, cut fresh spinach leaves in strips to form "grass". Arrange eggs in a bed of spinach strips on a plate or for individual servings, place in a martini glass or dessert dish.