Find a Recipe

French Loaf for 1.5-lb. Loaf Breadmaker

French Loaf for 1.5-lb. Loaf Breadmaker

Ingredients:

  • 1 1/2 cups water
  • 1 tsp salt
  • 1 tsp sugar
  • 3 1/2 cups American bread flour OR 2 1/4 cups Canadian bread flour
  • 1 1/2 tsp bread machine yeast

Directions:

Servings: 16

Nutritional Information: Serving size: 1/16 of a recipe (1.9 ounces)
Calories 110.42 • Calories From Fat (4%) 4.4 • Total Fat 0.53g <1% • Saturated Fat 0.08g <1% • Cholesterol 0mg 0% • Sodium 146.8mg 6% • Potassium 33.81mg <1% • Total Carbohydrates 22.15g 7% • Fiber 0.82g 3% • Sugar 0.35g • Protein 3.74g 7%

Course: Low-Fat, Breads

Prep Time:

Cook Time:

Recommended Products: Bread Makers

All the latest from Hamilton Beach® direct to your inbox!

Sign up to receive information on products, discounts, recipes, contests and sweepstakes.

Sign Up

Unsubscribe

You're all signed up! Thank you for your interest in Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.

×