Fried Dill Pickles
Products: Deep Fryers
- Vegetable oil for frying
- 1 jar (24 oz.) kosher dill pickles, well drained and patted dry
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Pour oil into deep fryer and preheat to 375F.
- Place pickles and eggs in large bowl, toss until well coated.
- In large resealable plastic bag, add panko bread crumbs, flour, Cajun seasoning, salt and pepper. Seal bag and shake.
- Add half of the pickles to bag. Seal bag and shake until pickles are well coated.
- Place a single layer of pickles in deep fryer basket. Cook for 4 minutes or until golden brown. Drain on paper towels. Repeat with remaining pickles.
- Serve with ranch dressing, if desired.