Good Morning Muffins
Products: Food Processors
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Food Processors
- 4 medium carrots (2 cups grated), washed, ends removed
- 1 large apple (1 cup grated), cored and cut into wedges
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup apple butter
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/4 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup raisins
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease orline 24 muffin tins with paper liners.
- Using slicer/shredder disc, shredding side up, shred carrots and apple into work bowl. Remove from bowl; put into a large mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Using S-blade, place eggs, apple butter, oil, sugar, and vanilla into work bowl. Process until mixed and smooth.
- Add flour, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and raisins. Pulse until JUST mixed.
- Pour batter into mixing bowl with grated carrots/apple mixture and combine. Spoon into greased or paper lined muffin tin, filling about 3/4 full. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
Makes 24 muffins.