Grilled Maple Glazed Salmon
Course: Main Course
Products: Outdoor Gas Grills
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Outdoor Grills
- Wood chips
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup sliced leeks
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 (6 ounces each) salmon fillets
- Soak wood chips in water at least 1 hour.
- Stir maple syrup, vinegar, leeks, ginger, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Place salmon in a glass baking dish. Pour marinade over salmon; cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate 30 minutes or longer.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE). Set SmokeStation burner on LOW.
- Drain wood chips; place in SmokeStation drawer.
- Grill salmon, skin-side down, covered 4 to 6 minutes on each side.