Grilled Vegetables with Balsamic Marinade
Course: Side Dishes
Products: Outdoor Gas Grills
- 1 bunch asparagus, ends trimmed
- 2 large portabella mushroom caps
- 1 large red bell pepper, seeded and cut in half
- 1 large yellow bell pepper, seeded and cut in half
- 1 large red onion, sliced
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Place vegetables in large glass dish.
- Combine marinade ingredients. Pour over vegetables in dish.
- Cover vegetables and let marinate several hours or overnight.
- Preheat grill to MEDIUM-HIGH heat or GRILL ZONE (ORANGE).
- Drain vegetables; discard marinade.
- Grill 8 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally until vegetables are browned and tender.