Herb Roasted Garlic Turkey Breast
Course: Main Course
Products: Toaster Ovens
- 1 7-pound turkey breast, fresh or frozen, thawed
- 1 tsp ground thyme
- 1 tsp rosemary leaves, crushed
- 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- Salt and pepper to taste
- To preheat the oven, set Temperature Control Knob to 400 degrees F; set Function Knob to Convection.
- Assemble broil rack in back pan and spray with nonstick cooking spray.
- Wash turkey breast and pat dry with paper towel.
- Place turkey breast on rack, breast side up.
- In a small bowl, mix thyme, rosemary, garlic, butter, salt and pepper; rub mixture evenly on turkey breast.
- Roast turkey breast for 2 1/2 hours or until internal temperature reaches 180 degrees F.
- Remove from oven, cover and allow turkey breast to rest for 15 minutes before carving.