Products: Toaster Ovens
1. Preheat oven by setting Temperature Control Knob to 350 degrees F; set Function Knob to Bake.
2. Grease bottom and sides of a Bundt pan with shortening; lightly flour.
3. In a small bowl, mix brown sugar, white sugar, pecans (optional) and cinnamon until well blended; set aside.
4. In a large bowl, beat cake mix, oil, eggs and yogurt with an electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes.
5. Spread half the batter in the pan, and evenly spread cinnamon mixture over the batter. Spread remaining batter over cinnamon layer.
6. Bake about 55 minutes or until toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
7. Allow cake to cool 10 minutes and turn onto a plate.