- Preheat Roaster Oven to 350°F.
- Combine garlic, brown sugar, honey, vinegar, Worcestershire, salt, ginger, and pepper sauce; mix well.
- Cut ribs to fit into insert pan without touching the sides. Coat spareribs with marinade.
- Place spareribs in insert pan and pour 1 cup of marinade over ribs. Roast for one hour.
- Add remaining marinade and roast an additional hour.
- Cook until meat temperature is at least 160°F.
Visit www.foodsafety.gov for more information about internal food temperatures and doneness.