Hot Mexican Bean Dip
Products: Toaster Ovens, Ovens
- 2 cans (15 oz. each) black beans, well-drained
- 8 oz. Monterey Jack cheese or Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place black beans, half of the cheese, sour cream, salsa and hot pepper sauce in food processor bowl. Process until slightly chunky.
- Spoon into shallow 1-quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top.
- Bake 15 minutes or until bubbly.
- Top with additional cheese, salsa and sour cream, if desired. Serve with tortilla chips.