Products: Food Processors
- 2 cloves garlic
- 2 green onions, white portion and half of green top
- 1 can (15 oz.) garbanzo beans (chick peas), drained, reserving 1/4 cup liquid
- 1/4 cup tahini (sesame paste), stirred
- 3 to 4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon cumin
- Dash of cayenne
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Dash of paprika
- Pita bread or cut up vegetables, optional
- Using S-blade and with processor running, drop garlic cloves and onion into food chute. Then add garbanzo beans, tahini, lemon juice, olive oil, cumin, cayenne, salt, and pepper.
- Continue to process until smooth, adding enough reserved liquid from beans to reach desired consistency and scraping bowl as needed.
- Place into serving bowl and garnish with paprika. Serve with pita bread and/or vegetables. To store, refrigerate.