Kids' Favorite Cookies
Course: Desserts, Kid Friendly, Quick and Easy
Products: Stand Mixers
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Stand Mixers
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 1/2 cups margarine
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 (3 oz) package fruit flavored gelatin mix
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Place margarine in large mixing bowl and whip on medium high speed until light and fluffy. Gradually add sugar and gelatin and cream well. Add egg and vanilla; beat well.
- In a small bowl stir flour and baking powder together until well blended. Gradually add flour mixture to mixing bowl. Dough will be stiff.
- Assemble and fill cookie press with dough; use desired disc. Press cookies on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 5-8 minutes or until golden brown around edges.