Lemon Spritz Cookies
Course: Quick and Easy, Kid Friendly, Desserts
Products: Hand Mixers, Stand Mixers
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Stand Mixers
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 (3oz) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 1/4 tablespoons grated lemon peel
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place margarine and cream cheese in large mixing bowl. Cream together on medium high speed. Gradually add sugar and cream until light and fluffy. Add egg yolk, vanilla extract, lemon extract, and lemon peel, mix well.
- In a small bowl stir flour and baking powder together until well blended. Gradually add flour and salt to mixture. Dough will be stiff.
- Assemble and fill cookie press with dough; use desired disc. Press cookies on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes or until slightly brown around edges.