Lemon Triple Berry Cobbler
Products: Slow Cookers
- 2 packages (4.4 oz each) blueberries
- 1 package (6 oz.) raspberries
- 1 package (6 oz.) blackberries
- 2 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned oatmeal
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 Tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- Spray crock with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place berries, cornstarch and lemon zest in crock. Toss to coat berries with mixture.
- Place crock in the base.
- In medium bowl, combine flour, oatmeal, sugar, brown sugar, baking powder and ginger.
- Gradually stir in milk and butter; spoon over berries in crock.
- Cover and cook on LOW 3 hours or HIGH 2 hours.