- Add pumpkin, half and half, brown sugar, eggs, vanilla extract, nutmeg and cloves to slow cooker cookware. Stir until well blended.
- Stir in bread until bread is coated.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 1 hour 15 minutes or LOW 2 hours 30 minutes until a knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Maple Glaze: Stir maple syrup and confectioners sugar until smooth. Drizzle with Maple Glaze before serving.
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 3 oz.)
• Calories 121.56 • Total Fat 4.01g • Saturated 2.02g • Cholesterol 69.46mg • Sodium 37.37mg • Carbohydrates 19g • Dietary Fiber 0.63g • Sugars 16.7g • Protein 2.94g