Hamilton Beach - Good Thinking®
Mock Margarita Pops
Course: Quick and Easy, Desserts
Products: Icy Pops maker
- 1 small lime, sliced paper thin
- ¼ cup limeade concentrate, thawed
- 2 Tablespoons grapefruit juice
- 1 ½ Tablespoons orange juice
- Coarse Kosher Salt
- Mix limeade concentrate, grapefruit juice, orange juice and enough water to make ¾ cup.
- Press one lime slice against the inside of each freeze sleeve.
- Place freeze sleeves in Fast Pop base. Place sticks in freeze sleeves.
- Slide on funnel attachments.
- Pour about 1 1/2 oz. or 2 Tablespoons limeade mixture into sleeves. Do not overfill.
- Allow pops to freeze in Fast Pop base until solid..
- Push down on Fast Pop base to release freeze sleeves. Quickly rinse sleeves under running water to release pops.
- Dip tip of pops in Kosher Salt to garnish.