New York Pizza Dip
Course: Side Dishes, Quick and Easy, Kid Friendly, Appetizers
Products: Slow Cookers
- 2 packages (8 ounce each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 container (15 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 1 stick (8 ounces) pepperoni, chopped
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 2/3 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Italian seasoning
- Place cream cheese, ricotta cheese, pepperoni, Parmesan cheese, garlic and 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning in slow cooker crock. Stir until combined.
- Top with spaghetti sauce, mozzarella cheese and a sprinkle of Italian seasoning.
- Cover and cook on HIGH 1 hour or LOW 2 hours until mixture is bubbling. Serve with bagel chips or crackers.