Pancakes and Sausage Sandwich
Course: Breakfast Foods, Sandwiches
Products: Breakfast Sandwich Maker
- 2 (4-inch) frozen pancakes
- 1 precooked thin sausage patty
- 1 large egg, lightly scrambled
- Maple syrup
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green READY light comes on. Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate.
- Place one frozen pancake in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with sausage.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Add egg to cooking plate.
- Top with remaining pancake.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift cover and rings; carefully remove sandwich with plastic spatula. Serve with syrup.