Pepperoni and Veggie Mini Pizzas
Course: Main Course, Sandwiches, Kid Friendly, Quick and Easy
Products: Breakfast Sandwich Maker
- 1 English muffin, split
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1/4 shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices pepperoni
- 2 Tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 2 Tablespoons chopped onion
- 1 Tablespoon sliced black olives
- Preheat Breakfast Sandwich Maker until green READY light comes on. Spread sauce on split sides of muffin. Lift cover, top ring and cooking plate.
- Place bottom half of muffin, sauce side up in bottom ring of Breakfast Sandwich Maker. Top with cheese, pepperoni, green pepper, onion and black olives.
- Lower cooking plate and top ring. Place top half of muffin, sauce side up. Top with remaining ingredients.
- Close cover. Cook 4 to 5 minutes.
- Carefully lift cover and rings; remove bottom pizza with plastic spatula. Lower cooking plate and top ring down; slide out cooking plate by rotating handle clockwise. Lift rings; carefully remove remaining pizza with plastic spatula.
Serves: 1 (2 mini pizzas)