Products: Slow Cookers
1. Add eggs, half and half, brown sugar, butter, and vanilla to slow cooker cookware; stir until well blended.
2. Gently stir in bread and pineapple tidbits until bread is coated. Top with pineapple slices and cherries.
3. Cover and cook on HIGH 1 hour 30 minutes or LOW 2 hours until knife inserted in center comes comes out clean.
4. Sprinkle with remaining 1 Tablespoon brown sugar before serving.
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 6 oz.)
• Calories 129.94 • Total Fat 4.09g • Saturated 2.31g • Cholesterol 41.01mg • Sodium 35.4mg • Carbohydrates 22.21g • Dietary Fiber 0.14g • Sugars 20.24g • Protein 1.73g