Pizza Crust for 1.5-lb. Loaf Breadmaker
Products: Bread Makers
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoon bread machine yeast
- At the end of the Dough cycle, remove the dough from the breadmaker. Press and hold the START/STOP button for several seconds to end the cycle.
- Preheat oven to 475°F.
- Place on floured counter and let the dough rest for 10 minutes.
- Shape into 15- to 16-inch round pizza pan. Add favorite pizza ingredients.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until crust is browned and cheese is melted.