Rosemary and Garlic Roasted Rack of Lamb
Course: Main Course
Products: Food Processors
- 2 (about 1 1/2 lbs. each) racks of lamb
- 3 Tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 bag (5 oz.) herb croutons
- Leaves of 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse black pepper
- 2 Tablespoons spicy mustard
- Place lamb, vinegar, 1 rosemary sprig and minced garlic in a gallon size zipper-lock plastic bag. Seal and shake bag. Refrigerate over night.
- Using S-blade, with food processor running, add croutons, rosemary leaves, 3 garlic cloves, salt and pepper to food chute. Process until fine crumbs are formed.
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Remove lamb from plastic bag; place lamb bone side down in roasting pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Spread mustard on meaty side of lamb. Press crumb mixture into mustard.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes for medium-rare. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.