- Compact design ideal for small living spaces and on-the-go portability
- Great for making smoothies, shakes, baby formula, marinades and salad dressings
- Efficient 175-watt motor provides all the power you need for fast, reliable performance
- 14-oz. blending jar also functions as portable travel cup that fits most car drink holders
- BPA free in food zones: blender jar contains no BPA (bisphenol A)
- Drinking lid with spout allows for easy sipping
- Durable, stainless steel cutting blades easily blend smoothies and shakes using either frozen or fresh fruit in the mixture
- Sturdy base rests on any surface
- Simple one-touch operation with ON/PULSE button
- Jar and lid are dishwasher safe
- Convenient wrap-around cord tucks away for easy storage
PRODUCT BENEFITS & DETAILS
Take It Wherever You Go
Tired of lugging around extra cups while you're on the go? You're in luck. The Hamilton Beach® Single-Serve Blender provides ultimate drink versatility and portability. It serves as a stationary blending jar during blending mode, and a detachable travel mug with lid that lets you drink straight from the jar and fits in most car cup holders. Extremely compact, it’s perfect for traveling with you to work, games or sporting events and it’s ideal for small living spaces.
No need to spend extra money on larger blenders with added bells and whistles, when one simple push-button touch will do. With an ON/PULSE button, the Hamilton Beach® Single-Serve Blender allows you to make smooth, evenly blended drinks to your desired consistency and taste every time, no matter which fruits or vegetables you choose to use.
Convenient, Healthy Options
With the zillions of smoothie and drink options available today, selecting the ideal blend of nutrition, ingredients and flavor for the perfect-size drink can be a jumbo-size task. Now, you can stop looking and say good riddance to paying too much for smoothies. The Hamilton Beach® Single-Serve Blender delivers the satisfaction of a healthy treat in delicious drink form at no-frills prices. It comes with measuring lines on the front of the jar, which gives you the freedom and flexibility to mix up your ingredients, guess less and blend more.
And that’s not all. “Year-round availability of fresh fruits and vegetables are now making it easier and more convenient than ever for consumers to make a smoothie or frozen drink.”
Source: Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc., USA, 2011
Try out this healthy recipe or others like it at www.hamiltonbeach.com:
Pomegranate Berry Smoothie
Ingredients: (Substitute juice, berries and yogurt for similar items.)
- ½ cup pomegranate juice
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup frozen blueberries
- ½ cup low-fat or nonfat vanilla yogurt
Pour pomegranate juice into blender first; then add remaining ingredients. Pulse and blend away until blended smooth. Serve!
Less Cleaning, More Enjoying
Skip the worries and hassle of messy blender cleanup and opt for a low-maintenance, personal blending machine. Designed with complete simplicity at top of mind, its jar and lid are dishwasher safe, making cleanup quick, easy and super-efficient.
TIPS & CARE
Before blending, always remember to put liquids and/or soft items in FIRST; then add frozen items and ice after. Do not chop or process foods such as cheese, crackers or meat, or hot food or liquids, as this will stick to blades or sides of jar. If blending action stops during blending or ingredients stick to the sides of the jar, turn blender OFF. Remove lid and use rubber spatula to push mixture toward blades if needed. Also, remember to wipe blender base, control panel and cord with a damp cloth or sponge.