Course: Side Dishes, Appetizers
Products: Slow Cookers
- Two 14 oz. cans artichoke hearts in water, drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese, divided
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine artichoke hearts, onion, mayonnaise and 1/2 cup of cheese in slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on LOW (1 1/2 Qt) or MEDIUM (Party Crock) for 2-3 hours.
- 1/2 hour before serving, reduce temperature to WARM (1 1/2 Qt, 3-in-One) or LOW (Party Crock), top with remaining cheese and cover.
(Based on Individual Serving: 4 oz.)
• Calories 270 • Total Fat 21g • Saturated 4.5g • Cholesterol 15mg • Sodium: 990mg • Carbohydrates 11g • Dietary Fiber 4g • Sugars 0g • Protein 10g