- Season roast with salt and pepper.
- Place half of potatoes, carrots, onion and garlic on bottom of slow cooker. Place roast on top of vegetables.
- Add remaining vegetables. Spread around roast.
- Pour broth over roast and vegetables.
- Sprinkle with onion soup mix.
- Top with fresh thyme sprigs.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 5 hours or LOW for 8 hours or until internal temperature reaches at least 160°F for medium doneness.
(Based on Individual Serving: 8 oz.)
• Calories: 350 • Total Fat: 16g • Saturated: 6g • Cholesterol: 95mg • Sodium: 500mg • Carbohydrates: 16g • Dietary Fiber: 2g • Sugars: 3g • Protein: 33g
Visit www.foodsafety.gov for more information on safe internal cooking temperatures.