Course: Heart Healthy, Dressings, Sauces, Marinades
Products: Food Choppers, Food Processors
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Food Choppers
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 12 thin ginger cookies, store bought, or other low fat, thin cookie
- Wash and pat berries dry.
- Place berries in chopper and pulse until well combined.
- Serve Tapanade to spread on thin ginger cookies or other low fat, thin cookie.
Nutritional Information: (Based on Individual Serving: 3 oz.) • Calories: 110 • Total Fat: 4g • Saturated: 1g • Cholesterol: 0g • Sodium: 75mg Serves: 4 Note:
• Carbohydrates: 19g • Dietary Fiber: 4g • Sugars: 8g • Protein: 2g
This recipe was developed by Hamilton Beach Brands, Inc.