Course: Main Course
Products: Ovens, Toaster Ovens
Recommended Hamilton Beach® Product: Toaster Ovens
- 2 pounds (900 g) London broil, round steak or desired cut
- 8 ounces (225 g) whole mushrooms
- 1 large onion
(can be substituted with prepared marinade):
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 cup (125 ml) soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) vinegar
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) ketchup
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) ground black pepper
Note: Follow broiling instructions found in your use and care guide.
- In a small bowl, mix garlic, soy sauce, oil, vinegar, ketchup, oregano, and black pepper. Pierce meat generously with a fork on both sides. Pour marinade over meat.
- Marinate for several hours or overnight in refrigerator.
- Spray baking pan with nonstick spray coating; set aside. Peel and quarter onions, wash mushrooms and place in the prepared baking pan. Place broiling rack over vegetables in baking pan.
- Remove meat from marinade and place on rack. Set Temperature Control Knob to 500°F (260°C); set Function Knob to Broil. Broil for 15 to 18 minutes per side (depending on thickness).
for more information about internal food temperatures and doneness. Serves: 4